Monday 27 April 2015

The Music Corner Episode 2 - Shine, Jesus, Shine

Hello everyone,
























Well, if you've been keeping up with my WordPress blog, I've made a Music Corner where I will be showcasing all these new arrangements. It's been a wild ride over the last week, what with my university assignments, making a social media page for these blogs, etc...so many things!  
So this week's music arrangement is Shine, Jesus, Shine, as requested by none other than...my mom! And no I don't mean that sarcastically. Actually my own faith was inspired by her. Yes she may be a hard woman, but regardless of all that, she does love me and if it weren't for her, I wouldn't be as happy as I am today. That's why I'm dedicating it to her. This one's for you mom!

So without further ado, I give you Shine, Jesus, Shine.


What do you think? Let me know in the comments below, and I’ll speak to you soon. As always, do with this post what you will, and God Bless. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment