Saturday 12 January 2013

Anti-Social Time! Bad I Know

What happens, when you finish filming for an assignment for school, and you now have free time with your family, meaning, your cousins are the ones in your film...plus a sister who is (suspiciously) ADD...Well I can tell, your ire will rise...this is what I'm going through right now.

When we finished working on my coursework, of course, with a good amount of work done, and respectfully with a really good job well done, we were going to watch TV and have a round of card games...Then it happened.

Recently my father bought a cable that hooked up our computer to the TV screen, now we can watch whatever is happening on the computer, on the TV, that's not the part that got me mad. I suggested that we watch something on the computer, since there was nothing on TV of value...when I started to put something on, my sister...MY SISTER! mind...suggested something else, so I changed whatever we were gonna watch to what she suggested then, as the video so slowly loaded, she suggested going back...

Now I know that could easily be overlooked, however due to HER distraction, I COULD NOT GAIN ANY INFORMATION FROM MY GUESTS ABOUT WHAT THEY WANTED TO SEE...of course it would have been background noise, but still...if they wanted they could watch, instead of playing something they may have found boring...

I was giving them the option of an entertainment that didn't involve too much brain power, or physical exercise, since we moved a lot during the day, and had to do a lot of things. I was merely suggesting for them to relax...BUT NO!!!!!

My irrational sister (irrational being INDECISIVE!) had to increase my temper by DISTRACTING them so I could NOT extract ANY information from my cousin, for whatever they wanted to watch. So now...I had nothing to do but comply...vehemently, to prove my point. I decided then and there, that I would just turn the TV off, so that they could interact, and "play", while I was stuck doing something on my own...I know anti-social...but I have a good reason, I don't want my sister to DICTATE WHATEVER WE DO!!!!! They were my guests, not hers...If she wanted do whatever she wanted, she should have invited them HERSELF!!!! NOT BEING LAZY AND HAVING ME DO ALL THE WORK!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I shall conclude my irate rant, here, and sulk a bit more, doing whatever, as my sister plays with my naive cousins...As always do what you will with this rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment